I am over the moon happy with these dishes!! I got them for my son and his partner for their dinner parties. “Are you sure you don’t have girls on your bowl?” Hahaahahah!!!!
I was expecting high quality plates like porcelain or at least glass. Cool design but way too much money for a plastic gag gift. Will not be completing the set.
These are really fun and really livened up our dinner party! I may have to buy more pieces for the set!
I am going to have so much fun entertaining with these. They look just like the photos and the fact that I can microwave them and are dishwasher safe makes them all that much better!
We are excited to offer these too! So much fun to be the host with most and a little shock value makes the event memorable. Have fun with them!!!
NOTE: These are custom made. Production time currently runs 7 business days.
The new in-laws are enroute! Quickly... clear the house of all things phallic, but make sure to set the table with these sexually suggestive plates, bowls and platters so they know exactly who they are dealing with. From one of the best scenes in the movie, this dinnerware will be the jaw-dropper and you will be the hit of your next party - Birdcage Movie Scene
Our plates, platters and bowls are molded from a unique thermoset resin that is microwave, dishwasher and oven safe. This print is designed to be weathered looking and as ancient Greek looking as the real thing. No BPAs or other harmful chemicals and exceeds all FDA requirements for food contact. It's significantly heavier than melamine, which causes most people to say “This doesn’t feel like plastic!”
NOTE: International shipping available upon request. Please email customer_service@INVI-me.com for quote or chat with us (located at the bottom of the screen).
Bowls - 8.5" diameter / Plates - 10" diameter / Platter - 10"x14"
- Depth of Bowl is not printed
- Does not absorb microwave energy, so it can be used safely in any residential or commercial microwave oven
- Can be used in a conventional oven for food warming at temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe - Cascade is best (we do recommend never use harsh or abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads as they can damage the high gloss finish. For dried-on food or stains, pre-soak your dinnerware before cleaning. Do not use serrated knives or other sharp utensils as they can cause scratches or nicks in the surface.)
- 100% BPA and formaldehyde free - Approved by the FDA, NSF, and EU for food contact
- 100% U.S.A. manufactured using 100% U.S. materials and labor