NOTE: These platters are custom made. Production time currently runs 7 business days.
The new in-laws are enroute! Quickly... clear the house of all things phallic, but make sure to set the table with these sexually suggestive plates, bowls and platters so they know exactly who they are dealing with. From one of the best scenes in the movie, this dinnerware will be the jaw-dropper and you will be the hit of your next party - Birdcage Movie Scene
NOTE: International shipping available upon request. Please email customer_service@INVI-me.com for quote or chat with us (located at the bottom of the screen).
Bowls - 8.5" diameter x .75” tall and holds 11.2 ounces / Plates - 10" diameter / Platter - 10"x14"
Dinnerware has the following characteristics:
- Is injection-molded from an FDA-compliant high performance medical-grade polymer.
- Contains no formaldehyde, BPA’s or other harmful chemicals
- Has a matte finish to enhance the vibrancy of the colors and to reduce the visibility of scratches (from silverware and knives)
- Is microwave, dishwasher and oven-safe (250° F for up to 60 minutes)
- Is virtually unbreakable
- Is Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) tested and certified by a 3rd Party testing lab. (Increasingly required by large retailers)
- Is recyclable
- Is 100% manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Depth of Bowl is not printed
- Does not absorb microwave energy, so it can be used safely in any residential or commercial microwave oven. Food heat does transfer.
- Can be used in a conventional oven for food warming at temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- We recommend hand washing, but they are Dishwasher safe - Cascade is best (we do recommend never use harsh or abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads as they can damage the finish. For dried-on food or stains, pre-soak your dinnerware before cleaning. Try to avoid using serrated knives or other sharp utensils as they can cause scratches or nicks in the surface.)
- 100% BPA and formaldehyde free - Approved by the FDA and EU for food contact
- 100% U.S.A. manufactured using 100% U.S. materials and labor
Recently viewed products
These are so awesome looking. We'll be seeing about the plates and bowls next.
USPS sent my parcel from Chicago to Mexico City and then lost it, INVI were great, they were supportive and help sort it out, thank you. The bowls, plates and platters are exactly what I wanted, really good fun and good quality. Thank you Ken at INVI, really great customer service.
Okay, after I ordered the bowls and they were a hit, I naturally decided the platters were a must. Nicely sized for a gathering of 6 people and just as much of a conversation piece as my bowls are.