NOTE: These plates are custom made. Production time currently runs 7 business days.
The new in-laws are enroute! Quickly... clear the house of all things phallic, but make sure to set the table with these sexually suggestive plates, bowls and platters so they know exactly who they are dealing with. From one of the best scenes in the movie, this dinnerware will be the jaw-dropper and you will be the hit of your next party - Birdcage Movie Scene
NOTE: International shipping available upon request. Please email customer_service@INVI-me.com for quote or chat with us (located at the bottom of the screen).
Bowls - 8.5" diameter x .75” tall and holds 11.2 ounces / Plates - 10" diameter / Platter - 10"x14"
Dinnerware has the following characteristics:
- Is injection-molded from an FDA-compliant high performance medical-grade polymer.
- Contains no formaldehyde, BPA’s or other harmful chemicals
- Has a matte finish to enhance the vibrancy of the colors and to reduce the visibility of scratches (from silverware and knives)
- Is microwave, dishwasher and oven-safe (250° F for up to 60 minutes)
- Is virtually unbreakable
- Is Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) tested and certified by a 3rd Party testing lab. (Increasingly required by large retailers)
- Is recyclable
- Is 100% manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Depth of Bowl is not printed
- Does not absorb microwave energy, so it can be used safely in any residential or commercial microwave oven. Food heat does transfer.
- Can be used in a conventional oven for food warming at temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- We recommend hand washing, but they are Dishwasher safe - Cascade is best (we do recommend never use harsh or abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads as they can damage the finish. For dried-on food or stains, pre-soak your dinnerware before cleaning. Try to avoid using serrated knives or other sharp utensils as they can cause scratches or nicks in the surface.)
- 100% BPA and formaldehyde free - Approved by the FDA and EU for food contact
- 100% U.S.A. manufactured using 100% U.S. materials and labor
Arrived early and all pieces were intact. Thank you for a great product
The design was good. But the quality of materials… was poor. The plates felt cheap, the same cheap melamine plates you could get at Walmart for a couple dollars. Showed them to a friend as she loved the movie “the birdcage.” She was sorely disappointed. When she asked of the price and I told her the response was, “SEND THEM BACK, that’s not even worth the ink they used.” But when we looked at the “return policy” we were a week over. (Took a week and a half to get here)
This definitely feels gimmicky.
Was not impressed. Was WAY to expensive for what I actually received. Thin melamine plates that you would purchase for a picnic from Walmart. And due to their return policy (within 5 days of receiving. I happened to be out of town when they arrived)
I went back and reread the catalog, doesn’t say Melamine directly. Just thin thermal safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe material. Lead me to believe that it was at least stoneware or ceramic. Feels very “gay gimmicky” to me.
I am over the moon happy with these dishes!! I got them for my son and his partner for their dinner parties. “Are you sure you don’t have girls on your bowl?” Hahaahahah!!!!